Why Our Pub is Great
The Grazing Cow in Lawley, Telford, is bright and modern on the outside and wonderfully traditional inside. An impressive fireplace is at the heart of the pub. Shelves full of books, pictures, mirrors, lamps, curtains and carefully placed tasteful ornaments give us a homely but stylish look and feel. Floor-to-ceiling windows let natural light flood in. When the sun’s shining, eat alfresco on the patio. Coming over for a family meal? We have an outdoor play area with a slide, bridge and climbing bars for little monkeys.
Like to know the food you eat comes from a trustworthy source? So do we. That’s why we only use Red Tractor farm-assured chicken. Enjoy incredibly tender chicken, seasoned and cooked in our rotisserie and finished with a choice of sauces. We have plenty of other rotisserie dishes for you to try as well.
We want you to have your meal the way you want it. Being good? That doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a little comfort food. Take a dish like steak, swap the fries for a large salad and you’ve got a delicious meal that comes in at under 500 calories.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus